REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE UNIGOU EXCHANGE
Renata (UNICAMP - Charles University in Prague)
18+ years old;
Meeting specific requirements according to the selected topic of interest of the Academic Internship;
Regular enrolment at a home university certified by MEC in an undergraduate, master or doctoral program;
Having completed at least 2 years of the undergraduate program at the home university;
Interest and motivation to commit to the Program UNIGOU Exchange for 2 months;
Reliability, responsibility and an ability to perform on tasks independently, in an international environment.
UNIGOU EXCHANGE PROGRAM
OF ACADEMIC INTERNSHIPS
UNIGOU Exchange Program provides Brazilian university students with the opportunity to join scientific departments at Czech universities and to engage in a selected research topic fitting their specialization and interest, during two-month stays, under a supervision of a local researcher(s). The program allows participants to extend their knowledge and gain new experience in an international environment. It leads to personal and professional development and a broadening of horizons. All the participating
students are encouraged to immerse themselves in a new environment, to go beyond assigned tasks, to meet
and to improve their professional and personal network of contacts.
The main points of the UNIGOU Exchange Program are: internship lasting 2 months – participating in selected research topic
following personal interests of the student – communication solely in English language – interaction with academic members
and students in the Czech Republic.
Lucas, Giovanna and Joăo
at Brno University of Technology
UNIGOU EXCHANGE PROGRAM
IS AVAILABLE FOR 2024
- Targeting personal and professional development of participating students with accent on scientific and research aspects.
- Internships lasting 2 months.
- Topic of Internship following student’s interests and study specialization.
- Communication and activities developed solely in English.
- Areas of interest: Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, History, Social Sciences, International Relations, Economics, Administration, Architecture, Arts, Music, Linguistics, Literature and others (depending on currently available topics)
- Providing possibility of accommodation at the university dormitories; providing various advantages arising from the student status in the Czech Republic.
- Detailed information about the UNIGOU Exchange is available in the program Edital.
Ricardo (UFRJ - University of West Bohemia in Pilsen)
Choose a topic of interest for the Academic Internship, from the list of available topics.
Submit your online Application Form at this webpage.
Upon approval of your application, you will receive by email detailed instructions on how to conclude the steps to register for the UNIGOU Exchange program selection process, including a link to fill your Registration Form.
Fill-in and submit the Registration Form (online) to enrol to the selection process for the chosen topics of interest.
Complete the Selection Process for the Academic Collaboration, following the information that you will receive by e-mail after your registration:
- you will be requested to submit your Motivation letter (online, you will receive a link) and to send your CV in English (by e-mail);
- you will be invited for the online assessment tests of English proficiency and General Skills.
All done! Just wait for the results of the UNIGOU Exchange selection process, following the calendar of the UNIGOU Exchange Program.
Verify that you fulfil all the requirements of the program.
STEPS TO BECOME A PARTICIPANT
OF THE UNIGOU EXCHANGE
If you do not receive any reply from INCBAC to this application within 10 working days, please send an email to email@example.com providing the information requested in the online application form.