INFORMATION ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA &
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27
April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation").
I am informed that in connection with my online application in the UNIGOU Academic
Program organized by the Institute of Czech-Brazilian Academic Cooperation -
INCBAC s.r.o., Jagellonská 1700/3, Prague 3, Czech Republic, IDNo. 04342909,
(hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"),
my following personal data will be processed by the administrator:
- name(s) and surname(s);
- e-mail address;
- Brazilian university, year of enrolment and graduation field.
All the above mentioned personal data will be processed for the following purpose only:
- initial checking of the pre-applicant’s suitability to join the UNIGOU Academic Program and providing relevant detailed information regarding the Unigou Academic Program by the administrator, to the submitted e-mail address.
The personal data will be accessed only by authorized personnel designated by the Administrator. The data will be stored electronically for the period of 2 years and always secured by an access password, so that only authorized personnel can access them. Internal regulation of the Administrator on the protection of personal data is freely accessible on the web pages of the Administrator (in Czech).
I am aware that, if I refuse to provide the above mentioned Personal Data, my pre-application for the UNIGOU
Academic Program can not be realized.
I am aware of my right:
- to have an access to my Personal Data (pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation);
- to require their correction (pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation);
- to deletion of personal data without undue delay, provided that the reasons under Article 17 of the Regulation are given;
- to limit the processing of my personal data in cases under Article 18 of the Regulation;
- to the portability of data in the cases provided for in Article 20 of the Regulation;
- to revoke this consent pursuant to Article 7, paragraph 3 of the Regulation;
- to file a complaint against the Administrator pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation.
I declare that I have carefully read this document, understand it and agree with it. That is confirmed by my content expressed by marking the option stating that I agree with processing my personal data, when submitting the on-line pre-application form at the administrator’s web pages.